What are essential oils?
Essential oils are the aromatic, volatile liquids distilled from plants.
The oil can be obtained from the roots, seeds, shrub, flowers, leaves and trees. They bring health and healing to the body. The chemistry is extremely complex and may consist of hundreds of different and unique chemical compounds.
What do they do?
– Reach every cell in your body within 20 minutes when applied topically to the body.
– Eliminate toxins in your body
– Regenerate DNA
– Have the capability of passing the blood-brain barrier
– Work on emotions via the limbic system of your brain when inhaled
– Release emotional trauma, relax and clear the mind
– Act as powerful antioxidants
– Increase atmospheric oxygen
– Remove toxins in the air
– Diffusing essential oils increases ozone and negative ions which inhibit bacterial growth
Why Young Living and not oils from the grocery store?
The vast majority of essential oils on the market today are only suitable for cosmetics and perfumes. The reason why Young Living’s oils are so different is they produce a therapeutic grade oil. These oils are a result of Young Living’s strict, detailed method for producing the oils to obtain the purest plant essences. Young Living calls this their Seed to Seal® process. Every step from planting to bottling is detailed and controlled. This Seed to Seal® process is the main reason most people choose Young Living.
How do I get started with Essential Oils?
If you want to get started with oils, the best and most cost effective way is getting the Premium Starter Kit with oils!
“But it’s so expensive!” It is an investment in your health, and it is over 1/2 OFF!
Are you ready to start ditching the toxins in your home and fill it with oils?!
Want to get started with something other than oils? Make up? Thieves Cleaner? NingXia Red?