CortiStop, a supplement for women
I’ve been taking CortiStop for a month now, you take 2 capsules in the morning before breakfast. Use daily for 8 weeks. Discontinue use for 2-4 weeks before once more resuming.
I’ve had high stress due to life and moderate stress at work, and felt like my body needed help. Since starting this supplement again, I’ve been less wigged out, take things in stride better, and can remain calm easier when stress arises.
What does it do?
CortiStop is a proprietary dietary supplement designed to help the body maintain its natural balance and harmony. When under stress, the body produces cortisol. When cortisol is produced too frequently, it can have negative health consequences such as feelings of fatigue, difficulty maintaining a healthy weight, and difficulty maintaining optimal health of cardiovascular systems. It supports the glandular systems of women, containing powerful precursor hormones pregnenolone, and DHEA derived from wild yams. It supports emotional fluctuations and helps improve memory and cognitive function. Designed to help control and regulate healthy cortisol production during times of additional stress.
Here are a few key ingredients in Cortistop that may help balance the stress response naturally:
• Pregnenolone has been shown to reduce corticotropin-releasing hormone (CRH) in experimental models. CRH is the first step in the production of the stress hormone cortisol.
• DHEA provides the body with DHEA, which may be reduced as a consequence of stress.
• Phosphatidylcholine may protect the brain, liver, and stomach during times of stress.
• Phosphatidylserine helps balance the HPA axis and may stunt cortisol production. The effects may be more pronounced in people under chronic stress.
• Black cohosh helps stop stress responses and may elevate mood.
• Clary sage and frankincense both have uplifting energy.
• Fennel and peppermint can help soothe the stomach.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Young Living products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.